Friday, April 6, 2012

Cooper's All Blacks Jersey (White Strip)

As I said previously, I had a bad week this week. Thank you to my daughter who managed to make all my cakes with me lying on the sofa yelling out directions and to my wonderful husband who got a crash course on rolling out large sheets of fondant and placing them on cakes. This cake didn't go to plan either. The customer (lovely lady) arrived - according to me - a day early (curse you Easter holidays). She wanted the cake for Good Friday but I am so used to cakes being picked up on Saturdays, I didn't register this. Thank goodness I had all the decorations ready to go and it was must a matter of placing them on the cake. The cake wasn't finished to how I wanted it, but Naomi was pleased all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment