Saturday, April 9, 2011

Rachel's Presents - $120

What a week! I had FOUR cakes to do for this weekend and not one of them was straightforward. This is probably the easiest of the lot and what a beauty. I absolutely loved the way it turned out, especially the bow and the little twirly gold ball thingies on the top. The colours are wonderful too. I sprayed the whole cake with a pearl shine just to finish it off, and you can see that a bit on the edges of the bow. Love, love, love. I have a couple of cakes to make for twins next week and I think I might just do a version of this for them.

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou so much for this beautiful cake Evelyn, Mum said it was best 40th birthday cake ever :) Really was a lovely cake! Big hit at the party, everyones still going on about it. You really do have a talent, thankyou again. I will be sending you an email to book something in for another birthday hehe, get in early this time so i don't miss out.

    ReplyDelete