Saturday, December 11, 2010

Noah's Toy Story - $130

What a mission this one was! The cake/bed turned out really good, but I am not sure about the figurines. Hopefully, little Noah wasn't expecting the figurines to be exact replicas of the characters. I made a Buzz Lightyear, a Woody, a cowgirl and a horse. On the corner of the board were also Mr and Mrs Potatohead (both of whom I was very pleased with). I had terrible trouble with Buzz's helmet and in the end had to make a stylised one. Also, as I was packing the cake up, I knocked the cowgirl and her legs fell off. I didn't have time to make new ones so I just cut her off at the waist and made it look as though she was sticking out from under the bed. It worked, thank goodness. Only two more birthday cakes and 11 more Christmas cakes to go and that's it for the year - and what a year it's been!

1 comment:

  1. Gema said: Thank you very much for Noah's amazing cake. It looked just as I had imagined and he and everyone else were blown away with it. It tasted great also.

    ReplyDelete